Supporting technology and data providers via API integrations
In a constantly-changing world of software development, you need to identify and anticipate your clients’ needs to add value to your company’s products and services. You are keen to automate and integrate cross-technology systems that can increase productivity, drive change and champion the environment.
You are able to recognise additional ways to use data produced by various applications, among which, a carbon calculation tool. This data can elevate other software products, whether they are a part of agritech space or not.
You need a piece of software that can:
- easily integrate into existing products and services (e. g. Xero)
- has the ability to collate and analyse data anonymously and safely
- fit into clients’ needs
- can support interaction with application databases (e. g. ScotEID)
- can cross-reference for compliance and is capable of validating identity
- has the ability to justify and analyse outcomes for audit purposes
- is compliant with research and supply chain standards