Product Release Notes
Agrecalc is committed to regularly updating you on improvements to our software. This is where you'll find the latest update information.
Agrecalc Cloud - available July 2023
- An improved user interface – simpler and easier to use based on experience and feedback gained from over 10,000 users to date.
- The ability to run more than one livestock herd or flock per farm.
- The ability to apply multiple different organic materials and manures to each crop.
- The addition of Anaerobic Digestion as a manure management option.
- A much wider list of crops, fertilisers and feeds from which to select.
- A number of new GHG mitigation options including:
- Nitrification / urease inhibitors and protected fertilisers
- Methane inhibitors (3NOP)
- An integrated system for transferring manures from livestock to specific crops saving time.
- Enhanced pig input screens – facilitating the effective handling of multiple batches of animals per year saving time.
- Tool-tips and additional Help Text
- Support Portal
- API to integrate to third party applications
- Greater auto population of fields , increasing accuracy and saving time
Further releases will involve: biodiversity, agroforestry, peatlands, ammonia, nitrate feed additives, enhanced reporting, and much more!
01/11/2022 – Nitrous oxide equations for fertiliser and manure application updated to tier 2 method to better reflect UK conditions and farms with UK postcodes.
Updates 2019 - 2021
11/01/2021 – Energy co-efficients updated
02/09/2019 – Inclusion of Autumn Calving Lowland Suckler Cows as an additional beef system.
20/01/2018 – Further checks added to input sections that highlight if required data has not been entered; store lamb enterprise bug fix; enterprise net output added to key performance indicators; calculation to show the difference between energy and waste usage by the whole farm and each enterprise, crop and land use; ability to enter feed ration data for pig and poultry enterprises.
27/12/2017 – Inclusion of the option for Agrecalc to calculate and allocate electricity and fuel use between land uses, crops and enterprises
27/12/2017 – Inclusion of calf creep feed in purchased feeds
27/12/2017 – Amalgamation of male and female lambs
27/12/2017 – Emission and resource use results are calculated for individual forage crops
30/06/2017 – User guidance updated to provide information on home produced organic manure applications to crops that are sold off the farm
26/06/2017 – Bug fix was made to the benchmarks used in the AgRE Reports
25/01/2017 – Checks have been added to the input sections that highlight if required data has not been entered
02/02/2017 – Additional purchased feeds have been added and feed emissions factors have been updated to remain in line with industry standards